Plant cactus garden and build a dry streambedDone! Make ice cream a couple more times.(One down!)
- Gorge on corn, heirloom tomatoes, and berries.
- Look forward to the HBO fall schedule.
- Go to Great News and buy supplies for pastry class (I need a scale).
Get a cool new lunch box or bag to take to work.Done - more on this later.
- Start thumbing through the fall recipes in Sunday Suppers at Lucques.
- Go antiquing in OB and on India Street.
- Start making jewelry again.
- Go to the beach and go snorkeling before the water gets too cold.
Clean out the kitchen cabinetsand reorganize the pantry.
- Get ready for our upcoming trip to the Baja wine country and Laja.
- Start planning the box garden for planting next spring.
- Cancel Be Wise Membership when it expires and start grocery shopping at People's and the Farmers Mkt (more on this later)
- Start buying red wine again.
- Try for reservation at El Bulli next fall.
Throw the first annual "End of Summer" Supper this Saturday(the Saturday after Labor Day Weekend.)
- Start baking again (practice for class!)
- Stock up on wood for the fireplace.
- Start a new book (finished Heat - now on A Movable Feast by Hemingway)
- Start planning our trip to San Francisco in
OctoberNovember or December.