I'm headed back up to The City this weekend, and I am just so excited. This time - unlike the last visit - the trip is purely for pleasure. I have no excuses for not hitting all of the spots on my list, other than time - I'm only there for three nights. I'm also really excited to see my good friend Tracy, who will be in town from the East Coast. It will be our first reunion since she moved! Here is my intended itinerary:
- If the timing works out, go visit Shuna at the Berkeley Farmers Market and buy some Amazing Peaches.
- Cross the bridge and head to Tommy's
- Head up the hill for a sushi dinner at Bar Crudo
- Friday afternoon - unscheduled time - Ferry Building perhaps??
- Friday night - dinner at Boulevard with Tommy and Tracy (my favorite restaurant and two of my favorite people - what could be better?)
- Saturday is unscheduled. Maybe the Farmers Market (depending on how many Boulevard Pink Limonades I drink the night before) Maybe flipping through records and concert posters at Amoeba in the Haight - maybe the De Young Museum - the Arboretum - Fillmore Street - Maybe a trip to Mill Valley to see some friends.
Don't worry Amy - I haven't forgotten you!!