Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas!
Oh my, I am soo tired. In a good way of course, after hosting a party last night and getting all the holiday shopping and wrapping and baking and cooking done. I really wish I could sit down and write a big long post right now, but sadly, I cannot. We're on our way out to two more festive occasions tonight and another tomorrow, but I promise you when I come back, I will have posole, and peppermint bark, and pink lady cake to share. Wow, didn't realize there was so much alliteration in there. Links and photos and recipes, oh my!
145
To whet your appetite, here's a photo of some Posole from the party last night. It's not the most photogenic stuff in the world, but it is delicious!

Merry Christmas everyone, and to all a good night!

4 comments:

  1. Cant wait! Have
    a lovely christmas. I've got lots of time on my hands after arriving at the airport super super early!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Alice Q!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas a day late. Love how you decorated your living room.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...