Thursday, February 18, 2010
1. Handmade sandals.
3. Latte art.
4. T strap and platform shoes.
5. Camera Bag and Hipstamatic (vintage photo apps for the iPhone.)
7. Vietnamese breakfast.
8. Waiting for daylight savings time to start.
9. The Heath Ceramics factory store.
10. Mastering pie crust.
11. Paper art - paper cuts, printmaking, woodcuts, letterpress, etc.
12. Having a farm (or at least more animals) someday.
13. Making cheese.
14. Pizza ovens.
16. Rancho Gordo beans.
17. Humphry Slocombe ice cream (follow them on Twitter!)
18. Big necklaces.
19. Spending more time at the beach this Spring.
20. Hog Island Oysters at the Ferry Building in SF.
21. Learning to sew.
22. Modern classical music (e.g. Build)
23. The new Harvey Faircloth and Kate Spade clothing lines.
25. Popcorn popped on the stove.
26. Chez Panisse.
27. Naples style pizza.
29. Pleated skirts.
30. The Olympics.
(photo of oysters being shucked at Hog Island via Hipstamatic)