Sunday, October 10, 2010

Some Scenes from the Kimmel Kids Crafting Community at the Ace in Palm Springs

Crafting Community at the Ace HotelCrafting Community at the Ace Hotel
Crafting Community at the Ace Hotel
Crafting Community at the Ace Hotel
Crafting Community at the Ace Hotel
Crafting Community at the Ace Hotel
Crafting Community at the Ace Hotel
Crafting Community at the Ace Hotel
Crafting Community at the Ace Hotel
Crafting Community at the Ace Hotel
Crafting Community at the Ace Hotel
I am utterly exhausted, having worked my fingers to nubbins this weekend making paperclip and fabric necklaces, traditional Mexican dolls, and macrame key chains (macrame!) Then there was all that time in the pool... and just keeping up with those kiddos is hard work. Parents, I don't know how you do it!

I'll be back soon with more about the weekend (it was pretty freaking fabulous.) In the meantime, here are a few photos featuring some highlights...

Hope you had a great weekend too!

8 comments:

  1. I saw your comment at joy eats' post about Eataly. I just wanted to say it is super worth to come to visit it, and the brooklyn flea too, but the prices at the Brooklyn flea are not really flea prices . If you are looking for good vintage clothes/house stuff I would recommend you Williamsburg area, great thrift stores.
    Good luck in your trip
    =)
    Raiza

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tips! I so wish I could spend some time exploring thrift stores in that area - I don't know how much we'll have, but if we can swing it we will try! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this looks like such a blast! my friends christine and steven with there with their sweet girlies miette and amelie. did you guys meet by chance!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Ace looks great....can't wait to try it out! I'm so OVER The Parker (as you know).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Joslyn! I just looked them up in the book, and Steven taught the underwater photography class the girls took, I didn't really "meet" him but I definitely saw him. I don't think I knew who his wife was though. You should come next time! I think they're doing it again in May, and maybe again next fall. You & the girls would have LOVED it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am so tempted to go! i need to start saving my pennies now. it looked incredible!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am begging Karen & Co to host another one, for us Easties planning for the February break...
    ENVY and thank you for sharing...
    Doreen Hing...
    http://www.thewell-heeledguru.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am begging Karen & Co to host another one, for us Easties planning for the February break...
    ENVY and thank you for sharing...
    Doreen Hing...
    http://www.thewell-heeledguru.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...