Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Super Stylish San Diegans

sitting in a tree
sitting in a tree
sitting in a tree
sitting in a tree
Mrs. Lilien
Mrs. Lilien
Mrs. Lilien
The-Mrs-Out-and-About
I love a good stylish blog no matter where from - but I can't help but get a special kick out of these ladies out there giving San Diego a good name. (Lord knows we can use the help!) Myka and Tori offer their creative take on weddings, interiors and events on their blog Sitting in a Tree (first four photos) and Kelley Lilien shares her dashing wit and style on her Mrs. Lilien Styling House Blog (bottom four photos.) I am especially charmed by the fact that Kelley writes all of her text in rhyme!


7 comments:

  1. Alice: I agree. I love it when San Diego gets on the map any any aspect. It makes me happy. It's the same reason I'm down at Miho, whenever they are close.

    Maybe it's how sports fans feel when their team wins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check out http://www.fernandfeather.com/ Another fabulous SD-based blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, great stuff. though I do admit I took a special liking to the "other" san diego list. as a former resident, I had to smile. need to visit soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe... Mrs. Q. Foodie, you are adorable!
    Thank you so kindly for the amazing accolades!

    Chin-Chin!

    Mrs. Lilien

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet! Thanks so much for the props!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet! Thanks for the shout out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I cannot believe *that list*....part of me thinks it must be fake. Then again, I've been to Moondoggies and, yeah, it's probably for reals.

    ReplyDelete