Wednesday, August 01, 2012

My Latest Thing

20D1A7F1-AFA5-4D97-A228-B57C85DD38F4.JPG
If you wanted to know, you are probably already aware that I'm on Pinterest and Instagram (username for both - aliceqfoodie)  They're the second and third reasons I haven't been blogging as often as I'd like to - behind the fact that I have been working really hard lately. Now I have a new outlet, Tumblr. I've had an account for a long time and have been using it to follow several blogs, but I finally bit the bullet and set up one of my own. I like the creative nature of it, the random blog names, the fact that anything goes. There are also fewer bible verses and a lot less nail art than on Pinterest. I'm feeling a little bereft though - I only have four followers (holla Desi & Jed!)   Anyway, if you're on there, give me a shout.  Unless your posts are mostly about french tips and how much you love Chick Fil A, I'll probably follow you back. ;)



9 comments:

  1. I love Instagram! Can't seem to hop on Pinterest or Tumblr though. Too many options!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there a quick way to like all of the images you've posted on Tumblr? :) Seriously, they are all amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant! I love surfing pins and your account must be followed definitely. Got my eye on your next posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your blog! I found you via Jora a while back... and at the risk of sounding like a stalker, you kinda inspired one of my latest blog posts...:)
    http://curiouscovetous.wordpress.com/2012/11/02/no-what-kind-of-bird-are-you/
    Peace xo Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I originally commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get three e-mails with the
    same comment. Is there any way you can remove me from
    that service? Many thanks!
    My blog ... Jobs Online From Home

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great info. Lucky me I recently found your blog by accident (stumbleupon).

    I have book-marked it for later!
    My web-site work from home jobs in texas

    ReplyDelete
  7. I couldn't refrain from commenting. Very well written!
    My web blog :: online currency trading forex

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's amazing to visit this site and reading the views of all colleagues regarding this piece of writing, while I am also keen of getting familiarity.
    Check out my website ; way to make money online

    ReplyDelete
  9. If you wish for to increase your familiarity simply keep
    visiting this web page and be updated with the hottest information posted here.
    Take a look at my weblog ; what is forex trading

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...